- Do you know you drink too much but can’t stop?
- Do you tell yourself you aren’t going to drink, then drink, then feel bad as you didn’t keep your promise to yourself?
- Do you say or do things while drinking that you regret or maybe don’t remember?
- Are you having a hard time losing weight but drink regularly?
- Are you tired of waking up hungover?
As someone who became a slave to alcohol from my first sip as a teenager, evolving into a binge drinker, I can say yes to all the above questions. The challenge to eliminate alcohol from your life can really be daunting.
Often, your friends don’t want you to change, for fear of losing you. The alcohol industry doesn’t want to stop getting your money. Temptation is everywhere. Alcohol is so engrained in almost all aspects of our society, all occasions, it can be scary to think, if I quit, how will I survive? It may seem so lonely? But, there is LIFE on the other SIDE. And you know what? It’s an incredible life. I know as I am living it. And YOU can too.
Let’s make that journey together. I am here to help you get started on your path to success.
At this point in your life, you want freedom from alcohol.
Instead of controlling you, alcohol can be under your control. Instead of fighting against a lifetime of cravings and desires, you can decide on the role you want alcohol to have in your life.
Even if you don’t want it to have a role in your life any more.
I can teach you tactics and strategies to achieve freedom from alcohol. I can help you with that aspect of your wellness journey.
Book your free Discovery Call with me to begin.
Discovery Call 1 hour FREE
What are your health/cooking goals?